- Cardiff University (online via Future Learn) 2015, Community Journalism: Digital & Social Media
- NUI Maynooth, Ireland 2009-2013, Double Major: Multimedia & German
Received 2nd Class Honours Grade I (BA International)
- LMU Munich, Germany (Erasmus) 2011-2012, Double Major: Multimedia & Art
- Content Manager for UK & Germany, Pickture
Dublin 12.2013 – present
- Web Designer & Video Editor, Jessica Smith Music
Dublin 02 – 09.2013
- Fashion Journalist, Dublin Fashion
Dublin 04.2014 – 03.2015
- Fashion Journalist, Music Review Unsigned
Dublin 01 – 07.2013
- Stand-In Presenter, RTÉ “Winning Streak”
Dublin 10.2009 – 08.2012
- Model for Photography Workshop, Peter Byrne Photography, with A&A Computer Training
- Sales assistant, Sales advisor, River Island
Dublin 05 – 09.2007
- Photographer’s assistant, Wedding album assistant, Icon Photography
Dublin 07.2003 – 08.2005
- English (Mothertongue)
- German (Fluent)
- High proficiency in online social media & networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, YouTube etc.
- Work well with children, with the public, in groups and solo. Very good customer service and communications skills. Positive, enthusiastic and a good leader.
Have worked with clients, delivering work of a high standard on time and with positive feedback.
- Excellent knowledge in Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator and experience in Adobe Flash, Premier & After Effects. Intermediate graphic and web designer. Experience and knowledge in HTML, CSS & WordPress.
- Good knowledge of operating computers as well as printers, scanners and copy machines, mobile devices & tablets.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint on both Windows and Macintosh.
- I have designed and coded my own websites for over ten years, using various programmes such as Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver and Illustrator, Gimp, SEEdit Maxi and HTML Kit and have used FTP upload server applications.
Other – Fashion Journalism
- Own and run a fashion blog since 2010, Killer Fashion. Nominated in Blog Awards Ireland 2014 & 2013 and Littlewoods Ireland/PR Slides Blog & Online Publications Awards 2014. Fashion enthusiast for the industry, including editorial, beauty, accessories and fashion shows.
- Wrote fashion articles as official blogger for Dublin Fashion & as well as for Dublin Fashion Festival 2014, which included conducting interviews, attending events and write-ups.
- Wrote fashion articles for Clothes.ie, focusing on shoes. Have also been interviewed for the website.
- Wrote fashion articles for Music Review Unsigned, an online website and magazine.
- Please contact me to access reference letters